Are you experiencing stress related adrenal fatigue?
- > Effective dietary supplements formulated by Dr. Wilson for adrenal fatigue and stress support. Many of these are vegetarian supplements.
- > Dr. Wilson's Program for Adrenal Fatigue and Stress with detailed recommended directions.
- > Search for any health care providers near you who work with adrenal fatigue.
- Tired for no reason?
- Having trouble getting up in the morning?
- Need coffee, colas, energy drinks, sodas, salty or sweet snacks to keep going?
- Feeling run down and stressed?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, you may be experiencing adrenal fatigue. Adrenal fatigue occurs when adrenal gland function becomes less than optimal—usually as a result of stress. It is not the same as Addison’s disease. An estimated 80% of people experience adrenal fatigue and the physical symptoms of stress at some point in their lives, yet it is frequently overlooked and misunderstood by the medical community.*
In 1998, Dr. James L. Wilson coined the term ‘adrenal fatigue’ to identify a specific kind of chronic tiredness that many people experience. It can affect anyone who undergoes frequent, persistent or severe mental, emotional or physical stress. Adrenal function can also be an important factor in health issues ranging from allergies to obesity.*
After decades of working with stressed patients, Dr. Wilson wrote an easy-to-understand guide on stress and health, Adrenal Fatigue: The 21st Century Stress Syndrome, for the many individuals experiencing adrenal fatigue. This website does not replace the wealth of information in the book, but it does provide additional support and access to resources to help you handle the stress in your life.